ISO 9001 : 2008
Quality Policy Statement
Our commitment is to strive towards excellence. Plastic Packaging has decided to participate in the ISO 9001 : 2008 quality management system (QMS) since June 2000 to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product and services that meets customer and applicable regulatory requirements to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the ISO QMS.
Our quality policy is directed to achieve the following:
• to provide all our customers with a high level of confidence that goods and services will comply with an agreed specification;
• to ensure that a contract is carried out within the agreed time scale;
• to contribute to the profit objectives of Plastic Packaging by optimizing the direct cost of quality assurance against the cost of potential losses, defects and wastage;
• to ensure a good relationship with all suppliers;
• to improve communication among all sections;
• to improve managerial and technical skills and to install the need of self-discipline and attention to detail in all personnel in conducting the activities of the company;
• in order to ensure continual improvement and that the policy is understood at all levels of the organization, training programs and awareness campaigns have been introduced.
To ensure that the QMS complies with all standards and earn customer loyalty and confidence, the QMS is audited by an external accredited service supplier every six months. The company also conducts an internal audit every six months.